Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am aging gracefully...

Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday dear Manetta Happy Birthday to meeeeee! I had a 52nd birthday and I received sooooo many cards! I wanted to share the ones I received that were made specially for me!!! This birthday card came from Lisa, right here in my hometown. Lisa was very very sick and said this was not her best work....I dunno...I tend to disagree...I think the card is fabulous!! Thanks Lisa!!
This card is from Trisha. I love you for thinking of me when you are facing so many issues at home. Thank you so much
Check out this card...it opens with an awesome fold inside!!...I must try that someday.
Thank you Ginny!!!
This card is from Darlene. Darlene-you always think outside the box and I love that about your cards. Thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!! Manetta

3 comments:

Danni said...

And did you get my invisible one?? I'm sorry I didn't get one to you..but I thought sweet thoughts of you on your special day!
Love all the cards you got!

eva said...

Happy Birthday!

Shelly said...

I loved seeing your birthday cards. Thanks for sharing.