Monday, November 30, 2009

November MCE

Our Nov MCE (monthly card exchange) theme was winter. I love Michelle Zindorf's "Night Time Christmas Cardinal" so I decided to make that card for my winter theme. If you would like to read the tutorial...head on over to http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/10/14/night-time-christmas-cardinal-tutorial-270/ to find out how to to create it. The card I received back is absolutely gorgeous!! Another great work of art to display on my desk at work throughout the holiday season and into the winter! Thank you so much Joyce. I absolutely love the time and effort you put into my card. I will treasure it.
There will not be a December theme for MCE...taking the month off. But look for one in January 2010! Thank you for stopping by! Netta

No comments: