Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On To Thank You Cards


Most of the holidays are over and now it is time to send the thank you cards. I made a card special for my Dog Sitter Michelle. All year she is available last minute to watch my dogs for me if I need to be away for any length of time. I don’t know what I would do without her!
Since her life is always involved around animals (she works for a veterinarian), my cards to her always involves a dog or cat. This is the thank you card I made for her. I will slip some money into it and drop it off tomorrow. I love stamping the images with VersaFine ink. It covers very well and dries so fast. I have used mine constantly for the past year and it is still as good as new!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I know I did. I almost hate the idea of putting away all the beautiful Christmas lights next weekend. I enjoyed the tree and decorations so much.


Happy Crafting!

Manetta

No comments: