Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mojo Monday #306

I have decided I need to sit down before the next month and write down every card I need to make along with the date needed by.  September is an easy month so I will fill up the extra time making Sympathy cards for the local nursing home I donate to.  Out of 5 cards needed, I made 3 this weekend.  First up....

Anniversary Card for my brother and sister-in-law.


I did faux stitching on the outside mat.  The Circle mats were cut from Spellbinders.  I saved the butterflies that punched out to use on the card.  The butterflies were cut from Martha Stewart punch (largest) and Stampin Up (smaller vellum).  All of the highlighting and faux stitching were done with THE BEST white pen ever....uni-ball Signo pigment ink pen.    

The 2 hearts were cut out from Sizzix die cut.  I punched a lot of little flowers with a punch I bought in a $1 bucket at Michael's Craft Store.  I glued them all over the heart and put a drop of blue Stickles in the center.  I also added a couple of stickle covered butterflies on top.  The flowered heart was popped up with pop dots slightly off set from the heart with faux stitching.  


I am submitting this to Mojo Monday!

thank you for stopping by...=)
Netta

No comments: