Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sketch Challenge #2 & #3-Birthdays

Yesterday I worked hard to get caught up on some challenges and it was not a good day at all for me!  Everything I made was not my best.  My sister and I like to Skype as we craft the day away.  I love it.  It is like the old days when we lived in the same town and got together once a month and crafted.  Yesterday was one of those days.  We like to have show-n-tell on the cards we made.  I showed her one card I made and the expression on her face was priceless!  Without a word I knew she was thinking exactly what I was thinking....the card stunk!  LOL  
Needless to say...that card is in the junk pile.  Maybe someday I might find something on it salvageable!  

Here are a couple of cards I made and the sketches.

Challenge #2 Card


Challenge #2 Sketch


Challenge #3 Card


Challenge #3 Sketch


 On to more challenges!
See you Soon!
Manetta

No comments: