Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kaleidacolor Leaves

I have these leave stamps and 3 color combos of ink that has not been pulled out in over a year so I decided to play with them.  It was time to make more sympathy anyway. While I was at it, I made additional birthday card.  



The inks I used was Kaleidacolor Denim, Blue Breeze and Autumn Leaves.  I was quite sure they would be dried up by now and was shocked to see they were still nice and juicy!  They are made to slide apart so you can re-ink them without bleeding into the other colors.
The leaves are from a very old set from Close to my Heart called Skeleton Leaves.  It is a nice set of 4 different shapes clear stamps.   Not sure why but I have rarely used it.  The ink worked well on the leaves.  Reminds me of fall the way one leaf can have different colors.  Could be used for masculine cards easily enough.
These are very hard for me to do......one layer but I pulled it off.
Cards are already shipped off or used.  

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Manetta