Thursday, August 6, 2009

Birds Singing So Long-Tri Fold Card

There are many cards being shared on the internet in the papercrafting world with this "new" type of fold. It is called the Tri Shutter Card and you can find out how to make this by going to Splitcoaststampers.com (or use the link to the right) and look up the tutorial. It is a lot of fun and not hard at all....just looks complicated. It folds up nice and small to fit into regular card envelope.
I wanted to share my version even though I made it about 2 months ago. Doc, my husband, needed a card for a co-worker who was moving away. He said everyone who signed the back of the card had to have an in-service on how to fold it LOL. All of the stamps on this card came from a challenge that I won. I really need to pull them out again.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

What an incredible work of art!!! The detail on this card is awesome when it is enlarged. The verse is so perfect for the theme of the card.

Doris said...

First time to your blog, and it's now on my faves list! Glad you didn't enter this card in the NJ state fair this summer--you would have beat me! Check out my Blue Ribbon entry on my blog!