Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter Cardinal

I used the Reverse Masking technique. Once the acetate window was cut for the reverse masking technique...the rest was simple. Some use paper for the window but I like to use acetate as it allows me to see through.
I used my cuttlebug and oval nestie to cut the oval window out . I cut the acetate to exactly match the cardstock so I would not have to try to find the center. I just matched the edges up.
*HINT: use painters blue tape to hold down your acetate. Painters tape does not rip the paper like regular tape or masking tape will.
I stamped the Winter Cardinal right over the acetate and only what was stamped in the exposed oval window went onto the cardstock. Before removing the acetate I used a sponged for the edges.
Very easy. No glitter or bling. Just a simple snowflake in the corner.
This card would be easy to mass produce.

Have a wonderful day!
Manetta

No comments: