Friday, September 25, 2015

School Playground Fundraiser

Did you know there was only 90 days to Christmas?  That means..if you are a cardmaker...you have even LESS time to get those cards done and in the mail!   In the midst of making my 100+ cards...I stopped to make additional holiday cards for another reason.

Back home in NH a small school is trying to raise money to buy a new playground.  I donated 2 sets to them.   I forgot to take photos before I shipped them off to my daughter-in-law for the Saturday 9/26/15 event.  She kindly took photos for me!

The first set of 8 had 5 Christmas Cards and 3 Thanksgiving Cards along with 8 envelopes.  The 8 cards was placed into the purse I made.   I got the directions online however I lost the link.  I did another search and found one very similar at UStamp4Fun.  She has a great tutorial with a pdf download.  I love her site and visit it a lot.  The leaves were cut from Poinsettia Die set.  Before I popped the leaves out, I used Cottage Ivy Memento Ink to get the darker green vein on the leaves.  



Each A2 card inside the bag is in a protective plastic envelope to protect them if anyone pulled them out to look at.  


The 2nd set of A2 cards was a set of 8 cards and 8 envelopes.  All the cards in the box were the same card so I decorated the box top with what the cards looked like inside.  The box was closed and tied with a green ribbon to protect the cards inside.



I hope the cards help them out!  

Now back to my own cards...

Netta  

No comments: