Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Old Timer Slider Birthday Card

Recently one of my co-workers had a birthday.  She was always mentioning how old she was (insert rolling of my eyes since I am about double her age lol).  She also can take a good joke so I made a slider card for her and it was all about being old.  The digital image is from Polkadoodles and is the 2nd time I have used her.  I just love that old lady image. 


When she pulls the tag to the right, both sides slide out with messages about being old.




It has been a long time since I have made a slider card so where do you go when you need help?  You-tube!  In my search on instructions, I came across a video that showed how to make a stand for the slider card.  That was the best invention because the prior slider cards I made had to be propped up to show.  I have links below on the 2 you-tube video's I used to make the card. 


It could now be stood up with all her other cards.


She did get a kick out of the card.  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get to have some fun crafting today!

Netta


Stand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKtsrf9Ljs
Double Slider Card https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/tutorial-double-slider-card.html

My Favorite Things Inside Outside Stitched Rectangle Die
Craft Smith 12 x 12 Paper Pad Seafoam Greens
Wshite Cardstock
Polkadoodle Scratch It Digital Images and verses
Copic Colors #BG10, BG13, BG18, T4, RV55, RV66, Y13, Y17, E00, E13
Gellyroll Green Star Pen
Stampin Up Sizzix folder for background
Stampin Up Paper Shaper Round Tab Punch Whale Tale Style (retired)

No comments: