Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Falling Silver and Blue Snowflakes

A couple of years ago I bought some silver glitter paper from Stampin Up but there was a problem.  It was the best thin paper to use with die cuts and was so pretty!  You do not get many sheets so I was not using it.  Was "saving" it for a special project.  Saving paper is a horrible habit that I am trying to get out of. It was difficult but I finally used the paper up.   Recently was shopping in Joanne's, I came across a DCWV glitter cardstock stack that had 12 different colors and seemed to be thin like the Stampin Up sparkle paper.   I decided to give it a try.  Not bad at all!!!! It's my new love when it comes to making Christmas Cards.  I was able to cut it with my die cuts as you can see on my card.  The snowflake was a die from Stampin Up.  
Here is the link in case you are looking for some glitter cardstock that you can actually work with.




Do you agree blue and silver go so well together?

"hugs"
Netta

No comments: