Saturday, January 19, 2019

52 CCT January Theme Challenge

I have been playing with a die set this week and it is one I have had for at least a year.  Sad to say, I have never used this set and it is so pretty too. There are two 1st with this card I made. Not only is the die being used for the first time but it is also the first time I have done an A9 card!  Wow it is big.  Although, it folds flat into an envelope, it will probably be one of those cards I will hand out to someone.  
Going to have to make an envelope it will fit in once it is folded!
 I love the color of dark blue and silver together. The card takes on a more serene atmosphere look and perfect for the theme Silent Night at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  


Can't go wrong with this die set which is a Sizzix Thinlit Die set called "Holiday Shadow Box".



Thank you for stopping by!
Manetta

No comments: