Saturday, January 5, 2019

52 CCT January Sketch Challenge

Happy New Year Everyone!
The 52 Christmas Card Throwndown team's challenge today is to create a card with a sketch......so here's a card to celebrate the beginning of 2019!


I used air brushing and a piece of scrap paper torn to get my background on my card first.  I only used 3 copic colors...B91 B95 B99.  I am still getting use to using the air brushing technique but practice makes perfect right?

I flipped the sketch over on my card.  The edging, deer and Santa was stamped with Memento Danube Blue.  The stars were a dollar store punch I found years ago.  Some of the dots were colored over with sparkling gelly roll pen.
Be sure to check out the other designers' blogs for inspiration and give the challenge a go using the following sketch!  We would love to have you join us.



Netta

No comments: