Saturday, April 27, 2019

52 CCT April Stash Challenge


My card for today, uses a printed holiday paper set called "Snowflake Ridge Collection".  


I bought it from Scrapbook.com but you can also get it at Amazon, Ebay, Michaels and more.  The collection has to be my favorite paper in many years and I have used it alot.  Since it is double sided, I am tempted to buy another pack and use the other side as well.  

The paper I chose from that collection had peppermint candies, snowflakes, flowers, poinsettias and several colors. I went with poinsettias theme and I pulled the colors teal and white to work with.  I had a sparkling piece of cardstock left over that was 2 tone teal so I used it for my mat, words and leaves.  I love how the die cut leaves look!  If you turn it in the light, the leaf veins look like another color so I used my flash so you could see what I was talking about.  You can also see the two colors on the words.  I cut Joyous out of the lighter area and Noel out of the darker color of the two tone cardstock.


   Since the cardstock is so busy, I chose a plain color for the rest.  I used iridescent white for the poinsettias, frame, mat, and banner. 

So now it is your turn to play!
Come on over to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown


Check out past challenges to help you with ideas as there are some great works of art from many who have played along.

See you there!
Netta

Sizzix "Christmas Phrases"
Simon Says Stamp Frames
Hole Punch
Two Tone Teal Sparkle cardstock
Impression Obsession Poinsettia Die 2 sizes small and large
Stampin Up Banner Die
Printed Holiday Paper Set- Snowflake Ridge




2 comments:

Fabiola said...

Quelle élégance Netta, très jolis papiers et très joli poinsettia, biz

ElizStewart said...

Lovely card!