Saturday, April 6, 2019

52 CCT April Sketch Challenge

It's sketch time again at 52 CCT challenge!  
I love these challenges as they really make me think and plan my cards.  I flip them all over until I am happy.

This time I flipped the image upside down so the rays looked like they were coming down from a star.


I colored the rays by using copic colors B06 and B000 in my compressor.  To keep the straight lines, I just used a long piece of post it note and kept moving it to get each ray.
The snowflakes are a mixture of stamps from different companies.
The trees in the background is the slope shown on the sketch.


Good luck to those who join in on the challenge at www.52cct.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend everyone!

Netta 
 
 

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Oh Netta, quelle jolie interprétation du sketch, ce ciel est splendide, biz