Sunday, March 31, 2019

Fresh Bouquet Thank you

Hello All!

Every year my husband is part of a special event called CurePSP Awareness and Memorial Walk.  Several businesses set up tables at the event and he asked me to make some blank thank you cards so he can write a special thank you inside for their support.
 Here is one of the cards I made.



Background Stamp was from from MFT called "Floral Fantasy".  I embossed it in black and then used the following Spectrum Noir Sparkles colors to color the image with...
Holly Leaf
Inspired Violet
Cosmos
Moonshine
Olive Jade
Moonlight
After coloring it, I used the Simon Says Stamp skinny die from the "Frames" set.  I love how it cuts a complete skinny piece out.  I also cut one from black sparkle paper.  It replaced the piece I cut out from the flowers.  
Thank you was stamped on vellum and embossed in black.

I will be back later with more to share!
thank you for stopping by

Netta

No comments: