Saturday, March 23, 2019

52 CCT March Technique Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my little corner.
Today I want to share a card I made for this weeks challenge at http://52cct.blogspot.com.  It is all about the embossing folder.  



I recently went to the craft store My Favorite Things and I picked up a few items that inspired my card for this challenge....a stamp set....a circle die and a circle shaker pouch.  I used Walnut Stain right on my background folder and embossed my brown cardstock to make it look like part of a tree.  It now looks like an owl in his hole in the tree, looking out at the snowfall!



I cut the Merry Christmas out right in the middle of a white pearl cardstock, so I could use it for anther card.  



I recut the circle Merry Christmas again in metallic teal and placed it inside the left over white pearl piece.  I also used a left over snowflake.  Very simple but complete Christmas card.

I used the following on my card
Copic Markers 
E 000,15,18,33,35
G14
W0
R29
YR18
Sizzix Folder Wood with Distress Ink Walnut Stain
My Favorite Things Merry Christmas Circle Frame
Circle Die
My Favorite Things Stylish Snowflakes
My Favorite Things Owl Stamp from Warm & Feathered Hugs



See you over at http://52cct.blogspot.com/ with your card for the challenge!

Manetta

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

j'aime énormément ce joli hibou, ce qu'il est joli dans cette scène Netta, biz