Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Using Up Hunkdory Foiled Kit

Hello Everyone! 
I haven't been able to get in my craft room for a few days as I hurt my back really bad on early morning Sunday.  I am actually on my back on my ipad writing this post.  Figured I would keep occupied and post the cards I made on Saturday.
I recently went home to NH and while there, I bought the Papercraft Essentials Issue 169 magazine to read.  It came with beautiful paper and foiled pieces to match as a free gift.  I normally do not use paper that goes with a magazine but these were so beautiful, I decided to make a few cards out of them on Saturday morning.   


The paper is very pretty and I may make more later on.
Here they are individually.





Everything on the front of these cards came from that kit and I have so much more I can make.  Birthdays and thank you cards are always great to have on hand for a pinch.

Manetta


No comments: