Saturday, March 16, 2019

52 CCT March Theme Challenge


Gingerbread Man is the challenge this week.  I think I can count on one hand how many gingerbread cards I have ever done!  Not sure why because many Christmas Cards are about gingerbread. 

I found a couple of free images on my computer from Elisabeth Bell that actually was about Gingerbread Men, so I printed them up and colored them with copics. The christmas cardstock was cut with My Favorite Things Die-Namics stitching die and glued down over the corner wreath of gingerbreads.  The single large Gingerbread Man was cut out and popped up.

I used following Copic #'s to color all the images:
RV00, RV04,
V01
E55, E57
R27, R35, R37, R39 R59
BV04, B01, B04
G07, G14, G17
Y15
100

Following drops were used to get fur on the hats & for the sparkle:
Nuvo Cyrstal Drops-Simply White
 Nuvo Glitter Drops-White Blizzard
Zazz Glitter Pomegranate

Are you ready for the next challenge at 

Here it is....


Netta

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Adorable scene, ils sont gourmand et très mignon ces bonhommes de pain d'épice, biz