Saturday, March 2, 2019

52 CCT March Sketch Challenge


Today's challenge is a sketch challenge for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.


 Once in a while, I will print out images that are in color.  This image came from Treasure Box Designs and was a free image a few years ago so I am not sure if they still have it or not.  You should check out the site.  She has some nice images to work with!

 I printed the image out twice and hand cut a whole image and parts of the 2nd image.  I popped up the belly, face & scarf area.  Glossy accents was placed over the belly, eyes, nose and ribbon.  Some of it was sprinkled with fine glitter.

 I will let it dry overnight before I add it to my Christmas pile.  It is a good feeling each time I add a card into it!

Netta

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

trop mignon Netta, il est adorable cet ourson boule...biz

AlisonC said...

Really bright and beautiful. It looks very cheery. x

Rosmarie said...

Looks so cute this little guy! 😍 Adorable card!
Rosi x