Saturday, March 9, 2019

52 CCT March Color Challenge


                                       
Challenge this week for 52 CCT is to use gold and white on our cards. This past Christmas, I actually decorated my dining room in gold and white and I thought it was so elegant.  
My background stamp from Stampendous "Poinsettia Background" was stamped with VersaMark ink.  I covered it with Stampendous Ultra Detail Embossing Powder "Gold Opaque" but the gold is a little bit different.  Long ago some glitter got mixed in with it and I loved the look so much I kept it.  If you look close at the photo below you can see a hint of glitter mixed in the gold.  



I used some of the dies from the Sizzix set "Holiday Shadow Box".  I cut the words Joyful and Wishes out three times each...2 white cardstock and 1 gold sparkle cardstock.  I glued them together...layering white, gold, white.... however the gold was offset slightly.  Word Christmas was cut once in white.


The background was matted with the same gold cardstock and everything was glued down.


Another finished Christmas card.  
Who is going to join us in this challenge?




1 comment:

Fabiola said...

C'est très élégant en effet Netta, l'or et les magnifiques sentiments en blanc mit en valeur par ce superbe fond or, biz