Saturday, July 6, 2019

52 CCT July Sketch Challenge

Can you believe 1/2 of the year is over with it?  We are already into July and today is my first Christmas card in July share.  If you enjoy creating handmade cards, it's not too early to get that holiday paper out and get crafting!  Below is the card sketch at 52 CCT to get those creative ideas flowing. 



For the card above, I used all scraps except the actual card base.  Since I have revamped how I store my scraps, it is much easier to see and use.


Thank you for stoppinbg by!
Netta

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

elle est gourmande et pétillante Netta, très sympa cette interprétation du sketch, biz

TracyB said...

Netta your cups of warm drinks look wonderful. And it's amazing what we can create from our scraps. A great take on the sketch.

A.Rose said...

As a hot cocoa drinker with my granddaughter, this card inspires me. Love the bold reds!