Friday, January 24, 2020

ABC Christmas Challenge A or B

I decided to once in a while join in on a few other Christmas Challenges out there to help motivate me.  I want to continue creating Christmas cards throughout the year to beat the rush at the end of the year.  I had time today to join in with the ABC Christmas Challenge.  The challenges are based on one or more letters of the alphabet.  This month it is "A" is for Anything and "B" is for Bingo


Here is my "B" card.  I went with diagonal Ribbon, Christmas Sentiment and Die cut. My colorful background was extra from my card I created-->here.    The die is an EK snowflake punch and it was punched from a Recollections "Miss Claus" Christmas Paper Pak.  The sentiment across the top is a free stamp from a magazine (which I seem to have misplaced!).


Another card for my Christmas stash.  
I am submitting this card to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Netta

1 comment:

Dorte said...

Lovely colourful Christmas card, Netta. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope we see you back again next month!
Dorte