Monday, September 20, 2021

CAS Challenge and 9 months later...

  Nope....not pregnant!  Just 9 months of missing from my blog!  LOL

I have moved out of FL back to NH after being gone for 21 years.  Now that I am settled in with a new craft room, I hope to get some cards made.  I am still missing some craft supplies but that will be here within the week.

I decided to start off by following along with the very simple Christmas challenge.


We were to have white, simple, minimal layers and plaid.  All I did was to cut the trees out and glued them down along with the words.  Easy Peasy..

Now that I have my feet wet, I need to find another challenge.

Netta

Supplies:

Single Tree Die from Stampin' Up Card Front Builder Set

Word Dies from Sizzix Tim Holtz Merry Christmas Set

White CardStock

Scrap piece of Plaid Paper


4 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Netta! Wonderful card and so happy you joined us to get your "feet wet"! :) The plaid trees and backing for your die-cut sentiment are so awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Lisa B Harvey-Reber said...

Hi Netta! Glad to see you creating again! Hope all is well in your new space!
Lisa

Colleen said...

Welcome back and glad you got your feet wet with our challenge! I love the plaid trees, so festive and fun and the border below with the sentiment brings it all together! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas! We look forward to seeing more cards from you in the future!

Trina P. said...

Great opening to your post and welcome back to crafting. Your plaid trees are fun and festive. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.