Sunday, November 3, 2013

Let It Snow

On to the next Holiday!!

Halloween has passed and November is here.  Wow...time has flown by this year.

Today I worked on a challenge...to use a circle and a square on our creation.  I made a Christmas card.


This stamp is an Inkadinkado Snowy Cabin Wood-mounted Rubber Stamp.  I first inked it with Versamark and then on top of the Versamark I inked it with Stampin Up White Craft ink.   stamped it on some dark blue cardstock, sprinkled clear embossing powder and used my heat gun to melt the embossing powder.  
I used my Nestability round die to cut the image out but before I removed it, I stuck it down on white cardstock.  Using the die as my guide, I trimmed the white cardstock down.  A thin layer of Star Dust stickles decorated along the edge of the blue and I set that off to dry.  
Using the same blue I cut out a Sizzix tag and stamped Let it Snow and also layered the stickles along the edge and set that off to dry. 
The background paper was piece left over from a Christmas Stack of paper.  The Martha Stewart snowflakes were cut from white scraps.
Once the Stickles was dried, I taped everything together.  

One more card done!!
on to the next....

*S*
Netta

No comments: