Saturday, November 3, 2018

Bugaboo Reindeer

I had printed and colored up two of the digital reindeer image from Bugaboo (see 1st card here Crazy Reindeer), so I decided to go ahead and make the second one into a card.  I fussy cut it out and glued it on after creating my background.


 For my birthday I had received the Copic Air brushing system. I played around with spraying some different colors to get some practice and saved them in my junk box.  My junk box is a container where I throw samples/practices/cards with mistakes/etc into.  Sometimes I will dig into it because there might be something I can cut up or use on a card.   The background on this card was one of those practice pieces.  

I am slowly getting to my goal for Christmas Cards this year.  I might actually be done early!  yaaaaaa
Happy Crafting....
Netta

No comments: