Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Junk Box Example

A few days ago I mentioned my junk-box.  All mistakes go into it for possible future use.  I wanted to show you how useful that junk box was....once again.


The background on this card was in that  junk-box and it was too pretty to leave in there.  When I had cut it out, the border was off and too skinny on one side.  I figured I might be able to cut a die out it or something so I saved it.  I decided I could use it and make another sympathy card by cutting an extra border for the edge to hide the mistake.  I glued the background down so it was centered on the card.  I glued the border down over the top of the background and now you can't see it was a mistake!  Border is now even all the way around and I have an extra sympathy card for my stash.

Keep your mistakes.  Some day you might find a treasure inside.
Have a great crafting day!
Netta

No comments: