Sunday, November 11, 2018

Winter and Polar Bear


This was a quick card to make.  Scrap Papers took care of this card...white cardstock and a blueish background with white dots.  I am considering them as snow and to top it off, I added one little cluster of snowflakes stamped in white.  A circle punch took care of moon and trees cut from Tim Holtz Set Merry Christmas.

Stamped the Recollections Polar Bear onto a scrap of white and even though a die came with the set, I cut it out with scissors. I was not sure if this was still available to buy, but I did find it at Amazon so you can see what it looks like. Copics colors BG11 and BG13 to lightly color the bear and scarf.  I hand cut the snowy hills and popped each layer from the one behind to give it a 3D look.  The hills also have the edge colored with BG11.

Thank you for stopping by.  Now...go get your scrap box out and use them up!

Netta

No comments: