Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Christmas Ornaments on a Card


I have a small 4.5 x 6.5 paper pad that is several years old.  Are you like me and get tired of looking at the same paper year after year? 
 I was trying to come up with a way to use some of the papers.  Using just ornament dies, I cut the paper out and popped it up on a card.  The extra small ornament I had cut decorated the inside.  For the strings, I cut thin strips of sparkled black cardstock.  I also used the black Spica pen on the ornaments to follow some of the lines on the ornaments to give it a bit of sparkle.  You can't see it on the photo...trust me...it's there!

I am just about done making all my Christmas cards but I will keep going.  Since I have the Christmas spirit, I might as well keep going.  You never know when you need an extra card!

Enjoy your crafting day!
Netta

No comments: