Tuesday, December 4, 2018

It's Snowing!


Well.....not really.  This is about as close to snow as I will get in Florida.  I loved the Christmas snow before I moved here.  I have many fond memories and maybe some not so great ones too lol.
My husband asked me why I put wintery things on my Christmas cards one day.  Seriously?  Who wants to make a Christmas card with a beach scene!  Not I!

Anyway....this card was quick and simple.  The stamp set is a BoBunny Snowflakes stamp set.  It comes with 11 different shapes and sizes as we all know all snowflakes are different!  Just a versamark pad, embossing powder and a heat gun is all you need for this one.
The sentiment came from Stampin Up Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and the Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by!
Netta

No comments: