Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Happy 50th Birthday Blog Hop

Welcome crafty friends to a very special blog hop where many of us are teaming up to celebrate a 50th Birthday!!  A crafting friend, Danni, is turning 50 years old today.  She decided to have a blog hop to celebrate this milestone.   I am honored to be a part of this special blog celebration.


The image I used is a digital image from Polkadoodles "Scratch It".  The old lady was first colored with Copics and then fussy cut out. 


I want to share a tip with you.  It works for digital images and stamped images that has a lot of tiny sticking out pieces.  
If you click on the card above, to increase it's size, you will notice she has a lot of stray hairs.  I did not cut those out.  Instead, I cut them off as they are just too hard to cut out!  To get the hairs back on the image, I just printed her out again onto my card front.  I stamped my birthday background right over the top of the uncolored old lady image. 


 No need to worry about masking because I glued the colored old lady right over the top of the uncolored old lady image. Now she has those stray hairs back again!  

Thanks so much for joining us for Danni's 50th birthday celebration blog hop!  If you follow me and came directly here, please be sure to check out the list below of the other blogs in the blog hop. 

Danni, I truly hope you have the best day ever and thank you for inviting me to be a part your birthday blog hop!  

Happy Birthday!
Netta

Here is the blog hop lineup:

Netta - https://funwithink.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE

6 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

LOL ... Awesome card, with great sentiment. Love to bits.
Hugs
Rose

Sammi said...

Haha fun image!

Great card :)
Sammi
xx

Glittered Paws said...

I just knew there would be a "funny" 50 card and this one is it. Love how you cut out the focal image and then printed again. Great tip. What a fun card to celebrate her birthday.

Eulanda said...

Bwaaahhh ha ha that's awesome! My sense of ha ha!!! :)

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Hahaha love the image. Thanks for sharing the cutting tip as well. TFS

Danni said...

This card is just such a hoot!! It made me giggle!! Thanks for joining in my birthday hop and for the birthday laughs!!