Monday, September 9, 2019

Junk Box Christmas


I just wanted to show another card I made from digging into my junk box.  I did the background on this card and did not like it.  I have a coordinating Christmas embossing folder and stamp.  I inked and stamped the image down first and then matched up the inked portion to the embossed folder images.  Ran it through my Big Shot and I did not like the results.   Some areas of the cardstock cracked a bit and the inked image did not quite match up with the folder.  
I gave it a second look and decided to give the background another try.  Matched it up with a gold trim and big bold gold Merry Christmas die cut...now I am thinking it is not so bad.

Got to add it to my pile of Christmas cards.  I am on a roll!

Netta

Hero Arts Sizzix Folder and Stamp Set
Holly Background Set

Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits
Merry Christmas die

Memento
Teal Zeal

White and Gold Cardstock

No comments: