Monday, October 28, 2019

Foiling Christmas Folder

My husband bought me the GoPress and Foil machine last year for Christmas.  I have used it with the foil dies in the past but I just learned something new.  I am so excited.  I now have not one but two new ways to foil!  One uses my embossing folders with the GoPress and Foil machine.  The second is how to use the left over foils.


 Using the folder was so easy to do and worked so well my first time, I can't wait to try this method again.


In the picture above, the one that is white with navy snowflakes was with the embossing folder.  
The second photo with mostly navy blue was using up the leftover foil



I was so excited to try this out, I forgot to take photos as I went along so stay tuned.  I will try this again.

Thank you for stopping by!
Netta


GoPress Foil Iridescent Navy Blue
Go Press Foil Machine
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Stamping Up Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
White Cardstock
3D Foam Squares
Spellbinders Holiday Tree Picking Die
Clear Embossing Powder
Versamark Stamp Pad
 Noel Word Die
Stampin Up Night of Navy ink pad

No comments: