Saturday, November 2, 2019

52 CCT November Sketch Challenge

November Sketch...we are down to the wire at 52 CCT.  Can you believe it is already November and we are now at our last full month of challenges?  Where did the year go?  
If you have been following along, you would know at the beginning of each month we always start with a sketch.  I did not flip it or turn it this time.


Most of the card was die cut except for the sentiment.  I did a bit of embossing for snow on the trees and edge of drift.  To do the trees, I just left the cardstock in the die after I cut it out and used a Ranger Perfect Medium embossing marker to fill in the open areas of the die so I could emboss.  I used the same marker to edge the drift as well to emboss.  The sentiment was stamped first in green and without moving anything, I cleaned off the stamp and inked it back up versamark so I could emboss the words.  


 Here is a tip:  You might have a couple of specialty embossing powders like Winter Wonderland but for the most part you only need clear!  If you stamp with color and emboss over it with clear, it is the same affect as if you embossed with color.  You not only save money by not buying all the ink AND embossing powders but you also save on space!  We all know how important it is to save space....so we can fill it up with something else..*Smiling* 
I used to be someone who bought just about every color of embossing powder until I finally figured this out! 

Here is the sketch.  I would love to see what you came up with. 



If you need more inspiration...head over to www.52cct.blogspot.com & check out the other designers creations.
Thank you stopping by!

Netta
The Paper Studio paper stack
Stamping Up Snowflake Sentiments
Nuvo Crystal drops Simply White Gloss
Ellison Die Holiday Shadow Box Dies
White Cardstock
Embossing Powder :"Winter Wonderland"
Viva Las Vegastamps! Embossing Powder "Clear"
Versamark Ink Pad
Re:Marks by Excelmark Pigment Ink "Florest Green"

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

C'est une adorable carte Netta, j'aime cette ambiance boisé et cet elegant cerf, biz