Saturday, November 9, 2019

52 CCT November Color Challenge

 Today is a new 52CCT challenge and it is a color challenge.
Can you tell what the colors are in this challenge?


Your got it...purple and white! The focus on the card is a large snowflake which is glued onto cardstock and acetate.   


When I first made the card, the front would not stay up.  It was too weak.  I added an additional layer of acetate glued together along the top and bottom.   I glued a 2" piece along the bottom front to match the 2" top.  To hide the glue on the acetate on the inside of the card, I attached two 2" pieces of purple cardstock along the top and bottom of the card.  Adding the extra also helped the front to be stronger.



I decorated the front by stamping purple snowflakes and added stickles to give it some sparkle.
Now it is your turn.  What can you come up with using purple and white?


I counted up my Christmas cards made and counted the list of people I need to make Christmas cards for.  I am so happy!  I am 3 over what I need!!  Which is perfect because I always need "just one more card" each year and end up scrambling to get it done last minute.  This way, I already have the "one more" done!  

Go me!!!
Netta


BoBunny Snowflake Stamps
Tattered Lace Christmas Snowflake Frame Die
My Favorite Things Stylish Snowflakes Die
Memento LuLu Lavender Ink Pad
Stampin Up Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad
Stickles Stardust
Purple and White Cardstock
Acetate

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

superbe création Netta, j'aime ce jeu de transparence, biz