Saturday, February 1, 2020

52 CCT February Sketch Challenge

It February and that means a new Design Team member will post the challenges.  Guess what?  It's my turn to post challenges!  I have the whole month.  
As you know, it starts out with a sketch.

I knew in my head what I wanted to do and the hard part was figuring out what I wanted for the figures.  Here is what I came up with...

and here is the sketch...


The cute Santa Elves are from My Favorite Things and the set is called "Santa's Elves.  I also used their in and out die to cut out the square holes.  I love the fact that their in and out dies cuts the stitch on the outside of the hole and on the piece that is cut out.  


Hope you join the Design Team and myself over at https://52cct.blogspot.com/.  Check out everyone's creations and visit their blogs.
See you over there!!
Netta

Copic colors:R37, R56, R89, E27, E00, E02, E1, RV42, G05
Starform Stickers Glitter Green/Gold stickers
WoodStone Collect Christmas Paper Ribbon Border stickers
White and Cranberry cardstock
Reminisce Snowflake Ridge paper set-grey snowflake paper

5 comments:

A.Rose said...

This is great! I have yet to use more than one image at a time from that sketch! Well done you.

Fabiola said...

ce qu'ils sont mignon Netta ces lutins, tu les as placé de façon très original, biz

AndrejaM said...

Oooh, so cute card! xoxo AndrejaM

Becca Sadler said...

Netta: I love your interpretation of the sketch you selected! Everyone on the team has interpreted uniquely and I'm looking forward to seeing what other crafters will be posting this week!

Rosmarie said...

Hi, Netta! Love your sweet little elves - such a cute Christmas card!! Rosi x