Sunday, March 22, 2020

52 CCT March Sketch Challenge

Hello Crafters!
The beginning of each month always starts out at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenges with a Sketch. Since I missed a couple of the challenges, I will be a bit backwards for March as I get caught up.  Here is my version of the March sketch.


I watercolored this digital image by using Areza Watercolor Pens.  For the background I used tubes of watercolor paint.




Now I am on to the next challenge...the color challenge!

Thank you for stopping by
Netta

Graciellie Designs "Wonderful Winter" Christmas Digital
Strathmore Watercolor cold press paper 200 series
Arteza Watercolor Real Brush Pens: Rouge Pink, Bubble Bath Pink, Sunset Yellow, Lemon Yellow
Watercolor Brush
Nuvo Crystal Drop: Rhubarb Crumble
Flower Centers Stampin Up Gold Glitz Dazzling Details
Gelly Roll Green Star Pen
Background Artists Loft Water Color Tubes: Cobalt Blue and Viridian
Sentiment Stamp an old Close to My Heart Set "Holiday Borders"
Small piece of acetate

No comments: