Friday, August 21, 2020

Biker Couple

Cheers today to a very much loved couple.  It's not their Anniversary.  It's their Birthday.  My brother Al and my sis-in-law MJ.  It's been a standing joke for years because...for one day...she is older than him.  Her birthday is today and his is tomorrow.  They both LOVE riding the bike all over USA.   I like to make a bike card for my brother every now and then.  This time I combined their birthday's because I found the perfect image at Dr. Digi.

I had so much fun building this card.  My husband kept coming in to check on me because it took me forever.   Like I said, I had fun!

I even added additional details that I see but someone just looking might not?....like the license plate...Al*MJ

And the glue that dries clear on the top of the glasses and headlights to look real.


and one detail only they will know...their helmets are like what they wear..

This is embarrassing but I am going to show you anyway...the mess on my desk ALL for just one card!!!  All my planning and cutting and coloring and gluing...

*sigh*...thank goodness I know quickly where everything goes so I was able to clean up in a flash.  

                   

It went into the mail early in the week so hopefully they get the card in time for today or tomorrow!

(Update:  they got the card Friday and in time for both birthdays!)

Happy Birthday Big Brother and Sweet MJ.

Love you both.

Netta


Dr. Digi Flossie's Day Out digital image

Ranger Letter it Adhesive Black 3D Foam

Prismacolored Pencils

Impression Obsession "Trees and Lake" stamp 

Distress Ink Wild Honey, Barn door,  Faded Jeans

Sponges

Memento Tuxedo Ink

At You Spica Extra Fine Black Pen detail

Ranger Glossy Accents 

Pump Action Sailor White Writer Pen

No comments: