Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Happy Birthday Valentine


I have a very good friend who loves to make cards as much as I do.  We love sharing new techniques and are terrible at enabling each other when something new comes along!  I just love her and enjoy her.


Her birthday happens to be on Valentines day but we celebrated it today.  I had to make sure she opened it before I shared it in case she saw the blog post.  I tried hard to not make a typical Valentines Day card for her but I still ended up sneaking some sign of Valentines hearts into it!



I used such a mix on this card, making it up as I went along.  It was a tall but skinny card and fit into a 7 x 5 envelope.  It folded and fit in the envelope ok but I doubt it would be one I would mail in a regular envelope!  Too bulky.



Inside was a basket of flowers that opened up.  Perfect flower basket...they do not wilt and die. 
The white triangle area to the right of the card was the area I signed the card.

Wishing you a wonderful day on your real birthday Pam!
Happy Birthday!






No comments: