Thursday, February 14, 2019

Just a Mandala Note

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
No Valentine card today.  Just a plain card to share.


Just a quick post today.  I cut this MFT Die called "Captivating Mandala" out 3 times.  Two were from scraps and the third piece was cut from a piece I was experimenting with distress oxide ink.

  Remember I told you to keep all your experiments or cards you weren't happy with in a junk box?  Some of them or pieces of them become works of art later on.

 I glued the first two die cuts together and glued them down to a scrap piece that was slightly bigger than the die cut.
I carefully and painstakingly dropped glitter glue.....stop!  who am I kidding?  Heck what I really did was slopped glitter glue colors inside all the holes.  I knew it would be a mess when I got done (I know me so well!  lol) so after it dried, I glued the final piece on top.  

This card went into my pile without a theme.  It's a Just-in-case card.

Have a great day!


No comments: