Thursday, July 6, 2023

Christmas Envelope Box Card

 I made a box card that looks like an envelope in light blue and used two colors of red for the flowers.  One was a metallic deep red and the other was sparkling brighter red.  I used a bit of white as well so I have that as part of the base to break up the blue a bit and the red flowers.  The center of the flowers have light blue gem.
 
The flowers are placed on two crossbars inside the box.  The crossbar toward the back is higher than the one in front so the flowers can be seen.

 
The front of the box had a triangle cut out so I used it on the back of the box card to give it more of envelope feel like the front.  I have plenty of room to stamp a sentiment and or write a note to the recipient once I figure out who it will go to.
 
 
 I love how it folds flat very nicely for mailing.
 

Thank you for stopping by! 
 
Netta
 
Supplies

    Spellbinder October 2022 Die of the Month
    Neenah Solar White Cardstock
    Light Blue Cardstock
    Red Metallic Cardstock
    Red Sparkling Cardstock
    Light Blue Gem
    
   

No comments: