Saturday, July 15, 2023

Christmas Pets

 I was so excited to be invited as a guest designer this week over at 52 CCT.  Its a Theme challenge this week and the theme is Pets!

What to choose from?  I have dogs in many poses.  I have cats.  I have lambs.  I have so many to choose from!  I ended up with this stamp set "Santa Paws" from Art Impressions.  I have used many stamps in this set but today I am working with the group of singing dogs.

 I stamped the image first and masked it so I could do the sky which is Distress Oxides Prize Ribbon, Dusty Concord and Tumbled Glass.  Those colors are my go-to when I make a night sky.  The stars are splattered Dr Ph Martins Pen White Ink.  it comes with a dropper.  I just dipped a brush into it and splattered the ink. It works the best for me for stars.  Next I colored with my Prismacolor Premier colored pencils.  I love that sentiment that was stamped on vellum and clear embossed with Altenew Crystal Clear embossing powder.  I picked the sentiment up from Rubberstamps.com called Christmas Cheer.

I hope you join us over at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  Just click the link and it will take you over to the Theme Challenge-Pets.  We all would love to see what you make too!




 

6 comments:

Fabiola said...

adorable création Netta, merci d'être notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

ElizStewart said...

So love your carolers!!! Fun. Fun. Fun. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

ElizStewart said...

And for being our guestie!!!

Kathy said...

Netta, Thank you so much for sharing this awesome card with us as guest designer. This group of "carolers" is so fun and brings a smile to my face. I enjoy seeing what you create! Smiles, Kathy

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Your pets are adorable!! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh wow! So many cute dog! Great card!