Sunday, October 14, 2018

52 CCT Challenge-October Color

I have been busy making Christmas cards and happy to say I have passed the 1/2 way mark of what I need!  It is a good feeling...especially with the holidays only a few weeks away.

I have several I have made, but for today I want to show the card I made for this challenge.  This week it is color over at Christmas Card Throwdown and that color is Silver.


I always love blue and sparkling silver together.  I think it is so beautiful on a card.  The silver on this card was backed on the baubles and hand trimmed.  The background also has silver as well.  Silver snowflakes, with a hint of sparkle in them, line along one edge (take my word for it..they sparkle but the card just would not photo well!).  

Off to go load it up for the silver challenge.



Enjoy!!
Netta




No comments: