Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Another Christmas Pet for 52CCT

Update!  
I got Honorable Mention for October Pet Theme!  




Another pet card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown!  
With a sponge  and Nuvo Mousse Powder Blue..I covered the entire background. Next I used the mousse color Coastal Surf to get a darker color along the top edge. The mousse glides on so smoothly and has such a pretty sheen to it.  I stamped snow swirls all along the top and sprinkled glitter on it.
The cute stamp is from Whipper Snapper called "Hello Friend".

I die cut the Merry Christmas words twice....once on white cardstock and once right through the scene.  After I got the card put together, I glued the white words down into where I cut out and then put the blue words right on top so they are raised slightly yet still part of the scene.  
If you try this Camouflage technique, make sure you save all the little tiny pieces you would normally throw out.  You need to put them back as well.


One more added!

Netta


No comments: