Sunday, April 2, 2023

I am back!.....again! 52 CCC April Sketch Challenge

 Since I wrote I moved...well.... I moved again!  Bigger home but the best part is I have a craft room that I love with all my stations set up.  My husband and I even built a moveable table big enough for me to scrapbook again.

So now that I am all set, there is no excuse to start my Christmas cards.  The best way I knew to get started was to go back to my old friends at 55 Christmas Card Throwdown.  It was an easy way to start that Christmas Card creation bug going.  I used holographic paper and wow is that hard to photograph!  Would you believe this paper is white?  Need to work on the lighting at my desk.

I took the Sketch they are using this month and kept flipping it around until I was happy.


Good to be back...

Netta

 

Submitted to Challenge:

CAS Christmas Card April Sketch Challenge

 

Supplies

Scrapbook.com Holographic Mirror paper 

White Cardstock

Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large

Cricut Cuttlebug Kitchen Weave Embossing Folder

Prickley Pear Stamp "It Came Without Ribbons"

My Favorite Things "Stylish Snowflakes" Die

Handcut Tags by hand

 




4 comments:

Kathy said...

what a great idea turning the sketch sideways, love that sentiment and the background you created for it is just awesome. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at 52 CCT this week. Smiles, Kathy

Goga said...

Beautiful holiday card based on our sketch. Thanks for the company at 52CCT. Goga

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used the sketch very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Valentina B said...

Really great idea turning the sketch and you get a tottaly different card. Very shiny Christmas card and I love the sentiment. Is one of my favourites. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT and showing us another perspective how to use sketch.