Sunday, April 30, 2023

TASFT Challenge-Spring Flowers

There is another challenge that I have been following forever but never did the challenges.  I just started joining in on this post Nature Walk Weekend.

We had a choice of Spring or Sketch.  I chose Spring and naturally Spring means flowers!


It was created so I could send to someone who could use a pick me up and this card has colors with flowers.  Perfect for a Pick me Up card.

I stamped the image twice with versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder that had a nice sparkle to it.   Both images were colored with white pencil first.   After the white, I did green for leaves and pink for the flowers.  If you have not tried this technique of coloring first with a white pencil on dark cardstock, you should!

The images were die cut out and the first layer was popped up with pop dots.  The second layer was popped up and placed on top of the first one.  I did cut some of the leaves off the 2nd layer and tucked them down in under the first layer.

 
I carried the theme to the inside of the card.
 

This card will go off in the mail tomorrow and I hope she enjoys it.

Submitted to Challenge

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.613803473522619&type=3



Supplies

DCWV Nana's Kids Paper Pack

White, Yellow, Pink Cardstock 

Honey Bee Gem Stickers

Hero Arts Embossing Sparkle Powder

Versa Mark Stamp Pad

Heat Gun

Becky Moore Say It With Stamps "Hey/Hello/Hi"  

Altenew Sparkle Bright Stamp

Versafine Onyx Black

Nuvo Crystal Drops Rhubarb Crumble

Pop Ups

Prisma Pencils:
Leaves-Apple Green, Dark Green
Flowers-Carmine Red, Pink, Deco Pink
White

No comments: