Saturday, April 15, 2023

TASFT-Nature Walk Weekend-Flowers

The last of the snow has melted and our flowers are beginning to pop up.  Some have even bloomed so Spring is here. For my Nature Walk Weekend inspiration, I am using flowers on my card today.

 I have used the Momenta Intricate A2 Flower Mat Die before, but this time I had a difficult time with it.  I cut it out with white cardstock and used Distressed Oxide inks with blending brushes to add color.  I cut it out again with black cardstock and for some reason all the pieces would not cut through.  I am not sure if it was the cardstock I used or not.  My goal was to  glue it and add height to the top piece.  I finally said "If you can't fight em...join em" so I left the pieces that would not cut out and placed the colored piece right on top.

After it was done I stepped back and thought it was not to bad after all!

 

 Submitted to Facebook Challenge

 There's a Stamp for that Challenge

https://www.facebook.com/groups/theresastampforthat/media/albums

 

No comments: