Saturday, May 20, 2023

TASFT May Challenge- Hoppy Birthday

This challenge is the whole month of May challenge.  We had a choice of sketch or Mermaids.  I chose the sketch.
 
 
I did not have a background stamp that had birthday words on it so I just used torn copy paper along the edge and kept moving the stamp down.

 I found the image in my computer from long ago and it worked great.  To finish it off, I added a little sparkle because birthdays always have to have some sparkle on it!
 
I used my computer to type and print the sentiment strips. 
Inside: Not Me, that's who!  Hoppy Birthday
 

 

Supplies

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock for Base

Scrap Navy Cardstock

 Versafine  Ink: Habanero, Deep Lagoon, Spanish Moss, Imperial Purple, Satin Red, Majestic Blue

"It's Your Birthday" from Fiskars Birthday Cheer Stamp Set. 
 
Image from Sherry West
 
Copic Markers B000 and YG11
 
Prismacolor Pencils: Goldenrod, Apple Green, Dark Green, Black, 70% Cool Grey
 
Stickles Black Diamond and Eucalyptus 

Pop Dots

No comments: