Thursday, May 18, 2023

52 CCT May Colour Challenge-Christmas Wreath

 Brown, Green, Red

That was a hard color combo to come up with for Christmas card and the only thing that stuck in my mind was this wreath, so I went for it.

I used white cardstock and cut two wreaths.  Before I glued them together, I randomly colored the twigs with the copic markers to give them a two tone look.   

I glued everything down and punched a bunch of red circles from scrap red glitter paper for the berries.  After everything was glued down, I added glitter red dots.

I think I covered the color challenge well.....brown twig wreath, red ribbon and holly berries with green evergreen leaves.


 Some day I will get good at taking photos because it really is pretty. 


 Submitted to Challenge

https://52cct.blogspot.com/2023/05/may-colour-challenge.html 

 

****Update****



 

Supplies

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock for Base

Scraps Green, Brown and Glitter red Cardstock 

Impression Obsession Twig Wreath Dig Set

Embosselicious Evergreen Embossing Folder for Background

Ribbons from Stampin Up Pretty Pines Die Set

Evergreens from Penny Black Holly Flourish Die Set

Merry Christmas Die from Spellbinders 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope Die Set

Stickles Christmas Red 

Copic Marker for the Wreath E57 & E29

Regular hole puncher

 

1 comment:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.