Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Letter A & C Challenge

Part One

The current letter is C for Cats for the Alphabet Challenge Blog

I did not have a cat image and I need more Christmas Cards to add to my stash so I was lucky to find the perfect digital image Kitten in Christmas Present to purchase.  

I used Copic markers  (B000, B21, B23) for the blue background.  Prismapencils was for the image (Carmine Red, Crimson Red, Golden Rod, Apple Green, Dark Green, Seashell Pink,Burnt Ochre,Sienna Brown and Blender Pencil).

I used Nuvo Crystal drops Ivory Seashell for the snow.  Nuvo Glitter drops White Blizzard on the ribbon and Christmas bulb for the glitter.

Seasons Greetings came from Christmas Blessings Set.

Submitted to Challenge


 

 

Part Two

Letter A (playing catch up)

 I wanted to start at the beginning of the alphabet challenge and continue playing along to keep caught up. Lucky I was only one alphabet off and that was the letter "A".  I think this card would have been acceptable!  I made this for my grandson's 3rd birthday.  Just a bunch of handcutting with sissors, white pen and circle punches! For his nose, I used a flower ball tool to round it out and used a lot of glue underneath to keep it somewhat rounded in the mail. 


A for Adorable-Anything Cute


1 comment:

Cazro said...

A wonderful Christmas card, lovely colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We look forwrd to seeing you again. Caz. DT.